There are many good opportunities in coming months to learn about Globus technologies. Here are the events that I know about:
- (Kansas City, USA, June 2) 6-hour Globus tutorial at the Great Plains Network meeting.
- (Madison, USA, June 4-7) 6-hour Globus tutorial, as well as component-specific meetings, Gridway demo, etc., at the TeraGrid Meeting.
- (Brownsville, Texas, USA, June 8-10) Lots of Globus content in the 3-day Rio Grande Grid Summer School.
- (Denver, Colorado, USA, June 11) 3-hour tutorial on Globus solutions at the Virtual Observatories in Geosciences conference.
- (For Spanish speakers, Madrid, Spain, July 4-31) 100-hour UCM Summer Course on Grid Technology--based on GT4.
- (Mariefred, Sweden, July 8-20) A fair bit of Globus content in the International Summer School on Grid Computing.
- (Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, August 8-10) Lots of Globus content in this version of the 3-day Rio Grande Grid Summer School.
- (Vancouver, Canada, September 2-7) 3-hour BOF at CHEP.
- (Gdansk, Poland, September 9) Globus and Gridway tutorials at PPAM.
- (Karlsruhe, Germany, September 12) 6-hour Globus tutorial at the GridKA school.
- (Goa, India, December 18-21) 3-hour Globus tutorial at the HiPC conference.
For up-to-date information on these and other events, see the Globus Outreach Wiki.
Please let me know of others that I have missed.